Timeless & Classic describes this Estate styled beauty. Loaded with every amenity and convenience you have been searching for in a home. Enter the home into the raised entry foyer where you'll enjoy the view of the open two story family room highlighted by the two story stone fireplace that is currently gas burning but can be converted to wood burning. Another great feature is the wet bar and hardwood floors. A few steps away is the oversized eat in kitchen with million dollar views of the back yard space. Large number of oak cabinetry and a huge wrap around two tiered corian countertop, a wonderful appliance package and exits to a beautiful courtyard. The dining room trim package includes crown molding and wainscoting that can be made more private behind french doors. This room's other great feature is the private exit-way to the courtyard, perfect for enjoying a meal outside. Looking for a 1st floor Owners Suite? The search is over! This huge 22x22 Owner's Suite offers a walk-in closet, garden spa tub and huge walk-in shower and double door access to the rear deck. Just the retreat suite you dream of. The parlor/living room features crown molding, wood burning fireplace and lots of natural light , and to top off the first floor you have a large office or den with a gas fireplace. Another wonderful upgrade design is the first floor laundry room with built-in cabinets. The second floor boasts 4 large bedrooms and 3 baths and features cathedral ceilings, huge closets. Additional bonus storage is the access to the attic. The full unfinished basement offers a walk out door to the back yard and tons of natural daylight. The future opportunities for this space are endless . Other features: New exterior renovations made with stone and Hardie Plank siding with bluestone flagstone accents. 10 year transferable warranty from the time the home transfers from current homeowner. Upgraded install features were done that will add to the life of this home improvement. Long driveway leads to the oversized three car attached side entry garage with openers and access to the inside of the house. A huge back yard that appears to go forever. Plenty of deer wander through making you feel one with nature. Located in peaceful Delaware County minutes from West Chester. Convenient to nearby shopping, entertainment, Philly Airport, and many desirable travel routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Hardi Plank, Mason, Stone
5,092 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price