Spectacular updated both inside and out Victorian twin in the Borough. An entertainers delight paver walkways both front and side. Fantastic backyard with large entertainment area. Waterfall, koi pond, covered front and side porch, outdoor second floor deck and detached modern brick 2 car garage. You will enter and feel all the original charm as you go into the vestibule. Entry foyer leads you to the formal living room with impressive moldings and gas fireplace with ornate mantle. The next area of living space on the main floor has been open up much to give the desirable open concept. A fantastic gourmet kitchen includes large center island, high end granite, stainless steel appliances, architectural lighting, a breakfast area, family room, recessed lighting, exposed brick wall. At the rear of the First floor is convenient entrance from the outside area a full-sized laundry plus a full bath. Second floor offers 3 bedrooms totally remodeled hall bath, the 3rd floor is unique has outside fire escape entrance additional private entrance as where current owners has used the third-floor area as a legal rental, offers kitchenette full bath, living room and bedroom. Third floor could also serve as full use by owner making it a 5 bedroom 3 bath single family with no alterations. The character on all 3 floors offers its original character to include, high end wood flooring, tall ceilings, and exposed brick walls. Radiator, natural gas heat, 2 separate air conditioning zones makes all 3 floors centrally aired. The second floor also offers an outside entertainment deck, this is a one-of-a-kind property that the current owners restored through painstakingly sparing no expense. Please view the video tour.
Single Family, Victorian
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Stained Glass
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Slate, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price