This attractive 3 lot subdivision is just 1/2 mile south of desirable West Chester Borough. 841 S. High St. Lot 3 as shown herein Construction has started and completion November. Totaling 4 beds 4 1/2 baths, with approximately 2,650 above ground square feet of living space approximately 1,100 square feet finished lower level which includes recreation area, office, game room, full bath Quality 2x6 construction maintenance free vinyl exterior. Features include 9 foot first floor ceilings. natural gas heat, and central air conditioning. 839 and 843 S. High Street are part of this 3 lot subdivision 839 and 843 have already Settled. This level lot offers, natural gas public water & sewer. Elevation, Subdivision Plan, floor plans & standard features are included for your information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
3,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price