An historic estate in the heart of Chadds Ford that is situated on eight acres with gardens and woodlands. This Chadds Ford beautiful property has a history of rental income! It offers eight bedrooms, seven private baths, a large living room with huge open fireplace, a cozy foyer, and three other large living areas. This gorgeous and unique property has over 300 years of rich history. Truly a must-see, one of a kind property with far too many features to mention!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
7 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
Brick, Concrete, Brick Front, Mason, Stone
5,847 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Freezer, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Concrete, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement, Full
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Palladian Windows, Double Pane, Casement
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Concrete
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Fountain, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price